At CLI we’ve always known that Guilin is beautiful and we’ve been on a mission to share the beauty since our founding in 2009. So it was a welcomed surprise when we learned that The New York Times sent staff photographer, Josh Haner, to capture some of Guilin, China’s beauty. Enjoy the view. We hope it inspires you to study Mandarin with CLI in Guilin!
SEARCH CLI’S BLOG
- Concept Chinese
- Intermediate 1 – ¡Bienvenidos!
- Student Testimonial from Blair
- The 100 Most Common Chinese Characters
- The Guilin Opera
- Improve Your Chinese Listening Comprehension
- Is it hard to learn Chinese?
- Top 10 WeChat Accounts To Follow
- The Anatomy of Chinese Characters
- Things to Know About Christmas in China