Learning Mandarin is a journey in which a student’s evolution continually occurs across a spectrum of skills — e.g. listening, speaking, reading, writing, cultural understanding, etc. This post is focused on two of those skills: speaking and listening. We have compiled a list of 12 videos from Mandarin HQ (an excellent, free resource for Mandarin videos) designed to draw attention to the unique sounds and accents of Mandarin while also providing a study resource containing the vocabulary and phrases of many common daily activities. So warm up some tea, put on your headphones and enjoy ever step of your Mandarin learning journey.
SEARCH CLI’S BLOG
- 为什么 学 中文？ Why Learn Chinese?
- Yangshuo Travel Guide: An Insider’s Look at Yangshuo, China
- China’s National Day Holiday: An Introduction
- Xi’an Travel Guide: Everything You Need to Know Before Visiting Xi’an, China
- Nanjing Travel Guide: Welcome to the Southern Capital
- How to Say Happy New Year in Chinese
- Harbin Travel Guide: China’s Winter Wonderland
- Hainan Travel Guide: Everything You Need to Know When Visiting Hainan
- Top 5 Reasons to Learn Chinese in China in 2020
- Chinese Dragons: Their Types, History, and Significance