Learning Mandarin is a journey in which a student’s evolution continually occurs across a spectrum of skills — e.g. listening, speaking, reading, writing, cultural understanding, etc. This post is focused on two of those skills: speaking and listening. We have compiled a list of 12 videos from Mandarin HQ (an excellent, free resource for Mandarin videos) designed to draw attention to the unique sounds and accents of Mandarin while also providing a study resource containing the vocabulary and phrases of many common daily activities. So warm up some tea, put on your headphones and enjoy ever step of your Mandarin learning journey.
SEARCH CLI’S BLOG
- Concept Chinese
- Intermediate 1 – ¡Bienvenidos!
- Student Testimonial from Blair
- The 100 Most Common Chinese Characters
- The Guilin Opera
- Improve Your Chinese Listening Comprehension
- Is it hard to learn Chinese?
- Top 10 WeChat Accounts To Follow
- The Anatomy of Chinese Characters
- Things to Know About Christmas in China